This position reports to the CEO and is responsible for effectively selling our Savings as a Solution and savings marketplace platforms to existing and prospective clients achieving deposit and fee income goals and solidifying customer retention efforts by providing a superior level of relationship management and customer service.
You’ll be instrumental to the success of Raisin by contacting prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business, managing relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of accounts and to expand existing business.
Moreover, preparing and pitching sales presentations, identifying opportunities to cross-sell products and services as well as assisting management in developing a market strategy and in setting sales objectives are part of the daily work.
The individual that fills this position will hold the following key responsibilities:
- Full ownership of top-line generation and operational day-to-day management of the sales pipeline
- Lead marketing and sales efforts
- Plan and execute campaigns
- Onboard new banking and distribution partners, including coordination with partners and internal teams.
- Perform market screening, identification and lead generation with potential bank partners
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Candidates will be expected to possess the following professional and personal attributes:
- University degree
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience in financial services business development, consulting, finance (e.g. banks or service providers), in combination with points of contact to the start-up and/or FinTech industry
- An existing network with large financial institutions
- Having worked in treasury sales or business development functions a plus
- Experience in areas of treasury, liquidity management or deposit products are highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- History of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Winning personality with the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Proven track record of selling to, and building and fostering new and existing relationships with regional and national banks, specifically in wholesale, mutual fund, and fixed income sales
- Willingness to travel extensively, including overnight