Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven’t they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that’s familiar and flexible like the documents you’re used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It’s a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word!
We’re backed by some of the Valley’s leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US.
About this role
The Head of Demand Marketing will be tasked with establishing our core demand gen strategies and executing on them in support of Coda’s top of funnel growth goals. The ideal candidate is an experienced operator, growth marketing guru and channel expert. They are as comfortable evaluating the buyer’s journey from a bird’s eye view as they are running and optimizing campaigns.
This role will sit at the intersection of multiple teams in our marketing org, running their own lead generating initiatives while also amplifying brand and product-centric activations.
What you’ll be working on
- Ideate, create and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns to consistently deliver leads and revenue for the business.
- Create/execute strategic multi channel campaigns (online & offline) that drive the quality leads for the sales teams in order to help the sales teams meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Measure, analyze, report on & optimize the campaigns based on performance.
- Work with lifecycle marketer and sales team to optimize full-funnel campaigns for target audiences
- Own the marketing budget and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes.
- Partner with product marketing on customer journey, persona & segmentation projects to identify pain points/gaps in conversion. Design & execute on campaigns to improve outcomes.
Thing you’re skilled in
- 5+ years of experience working on demand generation campaigns for usage and revenue growth
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies, especially inbound channels (ex. paid and SEO)
- B2B Demand Generation Experience is a plus
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (digital, traditional media, event sponsorships, podcast, newsletters, etc)
- Is a maker at heart. Always looking for improvements to processes and systems, and is driven to address them.
- Bachelor’s degree required.