About the role:
We engage members, healthy or sick, and build relationships over time, identifying their needs and guiding them to the lower costs and healthier outcomes. Each Concierge team consists of 5 Care Guides and 1 Nurse Concierge, who together support a panel of our members.
You will manage the overall success of multiple Concierge teams, driving member and employee satisfaction. You will support your team in their effectiveness, career development, and team morale. You will also partner with a Nurse Lead to develop operational improvements to daily workflows.
You will report into the Concierge Operations Manager.
- Driving your team’s metrics, including member satisfaction, quality of care and employee satisfaction
- Coaching direct reports in providing the best member experience and care possible.
- Serving as a central communicator — leading team huddles, promoting vision and strategy, and providing feedback to members of the team and company.
- Manage day-to-day needs of your Concierge Teams, including hiring, training and scheduling of Concierge Teams
- Review, score, and improve the quality of Concierge Team interactions with members
- At least 3 years of experience leading and supporting a growing team
- Ability to read and use data to make business decisions
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse set of people
- Experience implementing operational excellence
- Prior healthcare or service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong proficiency navigating Excel, JIRA, and SQL