As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and training new customers and prospects. Working closely with our Sales, Customer Engagement, and Professional Services team, you will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to wow Corporate, Enterprise and Fortune 500 customers as you help them.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Enterprise Technology, loves helping customers, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable Enterprise Technology solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required.
What You’ll Do:
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become a Continuous Delivery Platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate the platform into their technology stack.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the acquisition and onboarding launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
What The Role Requires:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with DevOps tools, or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Experience working with modern project management processes and creating/implementing project plans
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software, ideally a continuous integration / continuous delivery solution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Four year engineering or technical degree, or equivalent required.
- Background in computing, software development
- Salary Negotiable