Posted on December 11, 2019Active
We’re seeking an experienced product leader who is passionate about developer tooling and has a history of shipping successful software. The job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for taking on some of the most complex challenges of our time.
– Learn from our ecosystem app developers and their experience adopting our SDKs, goals, and challenges. You will become their advocate and champion.
– Translate your understanding into prioritized platform upgrades that you will manage through the entire development lifecycle. This includes managing roadmaps, schedules, backlogs, deadlines, documentation, testing, marketing, and evangelism.
– Analyze developer feedback through surveys, interviews, support, and qualitative feedback.
– Collaborate with internal teams, such as leadership, growth, and operations to ensure your upgrades drive increased adoption and move key metrics.
– Help solve complex, multi-disciplinary technical challenges with your team of engineers, often through clarifying goals, trade-offs, and risks.
– Help keep the team aligned and informed in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and focusing on high-quality communication.
– 5+ years as a Technical Product Manager or engineer. Proven success in technical product outcomes from problem definition through deployed software.
– Comfortable talking about technical matters with leadership, marketing, and operations—and comfortable talking about goals, strategy, and adoption matters with our engineers. Able to express concepts in plain language to reach broad audiences and motivate teams.
Experience combining customer research, metrics, quantitative, and qualitative feedback to derive clear priorities that will move platform KPIs.
– Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management.
– Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline.
– Experience building apps with blockchain-based decentralized app platforms: Ethereum, EOS, and similar platforms.
– Familiarity building apps with the platform’s infrastructure and tools.
– Technical founder who has led successful consumer or enterprise app startups.
There are no bids yet.
Copyright 2018 Rise