Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers’ doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking,
We’re constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our Brand Team! The Brand team’s mission is to bring our mission—to take care of food, so food can take care of you—to life. We build equity and consistency for the brand, create community and advocacy, and enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint and channel.
The Director of Product Marketing is a key player in how our brand and our food come to life. You will be in charge of the strategy, positioning and go-to-market plans for all of our existing food and new launches. You will be responsible for bringing all functions along the journey and working cross-functionally to bring these strategies to life.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategy and lead execution of integrated marketing plans, including new launches, recipe optimizations, and food-driven marketing campaigns, by working with the innovation, performance marketing, brand, creative, and other cross-functional teams to execute from concept through execution.
- Create and champion positioning for all of our collections and our brand mission to ‘take care of food.’ Establish a clear vision and playbook for product-market fit and drive the team to bring it to life.
- Develop focused and compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the creative team to succeed
- Ensure we are telling a holistic and consistent story across multiple channels, including but not limited to packaging, web, email, social, CX, acquisition, and activations
- Exercise superb communication skills with a collaborative spirit to move projects forward
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings for product marketing-led projects
- Work with data teams to assess current and past campaigns’ performance, create actionable insight that can shape future work
Who you are:
- 7+ years of marketing/brand management
- Solid understanding of the creative process and ability to drive it from brief to completion
- As a do’er with a “no task too small” mentality, you are very comfortable getting into the detail and driving projects forward, making things happen and are always one step ahead
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple work streams at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills— you can bring people along the journey
- You have a keen ability and passion for working and m communicating across many teams. You possess unique talent to bring them all together
- You are naturally tapped into and passionate about the latest and greatest products, brands, & habits of real people and the world of wellness and food
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience