Salesforce Engagement Manager
Location: US – Virtual (East Coast preferably)
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity. We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you’ll do
This role requires extensive and experienced leadership across the Salesforce objects as well as the capability for hands-on development and support:
- Interact directly with Business leaders and end-users from all levels to understand their functional and technical needs and the underlying business drivers and issues. Anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Lead the design, development and delivery aspects of Salesforce products. Partners with business and technical leaders to deliver, enhance and provide ongoing support.
- Provide expert knowledge and proficiency in Salesforce products and facilitate the collaborative development of Salesforce strategy, standards, roadmaps, and leading practices. Service Cloud, Lightening, Mobile, Wave or Force.com preferred.
- Effectively communicate the benefits and trade-offs of proposed Salesforce options to clients
- Help facilitate Technical Design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, and detailed design specifications for ensuring architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design
- Understand implications of configuration and customization decisions and explain risks, technology costs, and benefits to DAS Leadership and clients.
- Monitors compliance to standardized procedures and best practices and creates new policies and processes as needed.
- Lead production troubleshooting and ‘War Room’ meetings.
- Continuously motivate onshore and offshore teams; promote an unfaltering mission to drive innovation in solution delivery and support.
- Stay abreast of changes in Salesforce cloud, mobile and Force.com landscapes, and provide guidance around implications to current client instances and DAS’ long term vendor strategy.
- Exhibit high level of professional flexibility and facilitate a culture of knowledge sharing and learning from leading practices
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power our success. ITS is the engine that helps our drive, which serves many of the world’s largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help us operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- Minimum of 5 years of in-depth technical experience and a minimum of 2 recent years in configuring and customizing Salesforce (cloud and/or mobile).
- Salesforce Certified – Salesforce Architecture or Developer Certifications.
- Full lifecycle experience in solution definition and development and testing of the Salesforce application.
- Design experience with Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud as well as Salesforce integration experience.
- Practical deployment knowledge of Visualforce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, AppExchange deployment.
- Delivery experience with agile projects for enterprise solutions.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- Experience with Wave Analytics and Lightning
- Experience delivering Salesforce solutions within Talent/HR organizations
- Data migration experience
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration systems