With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing business leadership and account strategy across a dedicated book of business. You will focus on building strong relationships up to the executive level with your clients, collaborating with campaign leads to deliver excellent results, and cross/upsell solutions. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and comfortable selling ideas at the executive level.
What You’ll Do:
- Own client relationship post-sales: provide white-glove service to your accounts and serve as primary point of contact for all client-facing questions.
- Provide customer insights to your clients as a data storyteller; deliver our message during QBRs, meetings, and events that demonstrate an understanding of the market, your clients’ business goals, and answer any objections.
- Identify and implement growth strategies across your book of business.
- Collaborate with Campaign Management team to align campaign structure & strategies against client business goals.
- Provide customer insight to Product team for new features, functionality and enhancements; serve as business owner for advertiser facing products.
- Monitor day-to-day account management tactics across key accounts with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities and/or potential account issues.
- Bachelor’s degree; 3+ years of account management experience (ideally at the Enterprise level), search advertising experience a plus
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships, identify, and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Able to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into problems to identify new solutions
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading