As a part of the enterprise business development team, you will engage in a competitive environment responsible for opening conversations with Fortune 1000 companies. Your objective is to connect the platform with the “buyer” on product and organizational needs and gain a commitment to a second call. The buyer can vary from a CTO, VP of HR, or departmental heads.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will love what they do and do what they love! They should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive C-level engagement across Fortune 1000 company landscapes.
- Overall ownership responsibility for a sales pipeline from lead development to deal close.
- Hustling. You will reach out to hundreds of people per week to get visibility in front of ‘the right’ decision maker.
- Research & find technical training opportunities and decision makers at large companies
- Open enterprise-level conversations and penetrate key Fortune 1000 companies
- Articulate the platform’s product and academic value proposition
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions with a solution selling approach
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline and ensure the quality of opportunity is solidified into planning
- Collaborate internally within enterprise sales and our senior leaders to broaden partnership opportunities with a comprehensive approach to everything the platform offers
- Make great things happen, be collaborative, and utilize your executive team in key conversations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B sales
- Exceptional listening and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Hungry to help businesses find creative solutions for their needs.
- Ability to hit aggressive sales targets
- Ability to create big impact with minimal resources
- Strong analytical skills to collect information and problem solve for business needs.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via tele/video conference.
- Pay negotiable