Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join us as a Group Marketing Manager of Integrated Marketing Communications within the Global QuickBooks Brand Marketing team where you will be responsible for developing & implementing our biggest and boldest global brand campaigns and strategies, partnering with local cross-functional teams to build locally relevant & actionable plans and tracking progress on an on-going basis.
You will report to the Director of Global Brand Marketing based out of our Corporate HQ in Mountain View, CA, working closely with talented counterparts embedded in local marketing teams in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions.
To succeed in this role, you will have a mix of expertise in brand strategy, large scale campaign & communications development, experience working with cross-functional and global teams. You’ll also be an awesome people manager. Drawing on these skills you will ensure that we are focused on the motivations and needs of our customers to manage a high performing team that creates compelling communications to accelerate our business.
What you’ll bring
- 10 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on brand strategy and communications.
- Experience bringing large scale integrated campaigns to life and launching innovations through communications on paid and owned channels.
- Proven success driving media strategy across the customer funnel for large scale brands or product lines especially across online media.
- Data driven: understands and has experience leveraging data to create delightful end to end customer experiences that are aligned from communications to conversion and product.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Experience operating in a matrixed organization: demonstrated superb influencing skills and partnership with key internal and external stakeholder teams: senior leadership, country marketing teams, product marketers, marketing channel leaders, analytics, procurement, finance etc.
How you will lead
As the leader of the Brand Development team, you will:
- Lead work on our global brand evolution and strategy as we continue on our journey moving from accounting software to a connected suite of business tools (applies to all markets where QuickBooks is present across the world from US to France, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico) to deliver growth.
- Lead the North American E2E Brand Campaigns from brief to execution across all of our business segments (amplified by heavy media support from the US market) to drive awareness and consideration of QuickBooks’ products and services.
- Lead the relationship with our Agency of Record
- Excite and inspire internal and external partners as we champion the brand together across all touchpoints and experiences.
- Manage a high performing team empowering them to beat their best to drive excellent strategy to execution across our campaigns. Coach our all-stars on their personal and professional development growth areas.
- Deliver on annual customer and revenue growth numbers.
- Help monitor business performance across communications and campaigns globally.
- Identify root causes for performance, recommend changes and adapt strategy and comms as needed.