We are looking for an exceptional individual to own Growth Marketing. You will have the opportunity to design and implement a long-term strategy that drives customer acquisition and optimizes the marketing funnel.
As a Growth Marketer at Shelf Engine you will:
- Own the entire marketing funnel from attracting, engaging, and retaining customers to turning them into champions of our brand.
- Manage and deploy engaging email outreach to current and prospective customers.
- Create a robust and consistent online presence, build advertising campaigns from the ground up. Measure what works, iterate and scale.
- Use your powers to explain complex concepts in a simple and captivating manner. Then, once you have executives throughout the US interested, get them to meet with someone on the sales team.
- Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting, summarizing the results and presenting them to the Leadership team. Along with any applicable recommendations or conclusions you have.
- Have endless opportunity to tackle new problems, pursue big ideas and earn more responsibility.
And we think you will make a great Growth Marketer if you are:
- A passionate marketer with 5+ years of digital marketing experience, B2B preferred
- An outcomes-oriented individual who loves to find creative and innovation ways to solve new problems and achieve audacious goals
- Looking for somewhere that will encourage you to pursue your crazy ideas rather than stifle them. You aren’t afraid to speak up and disagree.
- Data driven and analytical. A problem solver who loves the challenge of constant testing and iteration.
- Comfortable working as a team of one and are excited to shape the future of Marketing at Shelf Engine.
- A natural project manager who takes initiative and is not afraid to tackle new and ambiguous challenges.
If you are looking to get in early on a team that’s reshaping the food supply chain, you want to work hard, learn a ton and help build a truly remarkable business APPLY NOW.