We’re looking for an exceptional marketing leader with deep expertise in automation, attribution, and marketing operations at scale.
You will design and operationalize our marketing automation, lead management and email system. This includes building the right tech infrastructure and modeling, as well as driving an experimentation agenda that will help make the case for new data and product asks. We are looking for someone with a proven history of delivering operational improvements in a marketing org, successfully scaling email campaigns, and leading high-performance teams. As Head of Marketing Operations & Email, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of customer acquisition and engagement marketing.
- You’ve done this before. You have 8+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record in marketing operations and/or e-mail. You’ve driven strategic work and operationalized the output across an organization. You’ve designed and built lead management systems
- You are a skilled communicator. The platform is a 100% remote team and being able to communicate well is critical. Chat and video are our primary means of communication. You have the ability to introduce unfamiliar topics with ease and possess the polish to present work at an executive level. .
- You make good use of data. You have strong analytical skills. You know how to partner with analytics teams to develop and apply key insights.
- You play for the team. You bring a positive attitude to your work and think about the company first. You’re a strong collaborator with proven ability to partner/lead cross-functional efforts.
- You’re a skilled manager, mentor, and coach. You have led teams of 3+ and realize the best way to grow a team is by helping them to grow themselves. You’re able to effectively share your experience and provide a clear framework for growth, while managing to objectives and ensuring quality deliverables.
Things You’ll Do:
The platform is a fast-growing and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of the email marketing channel. This would include setting the team’s experimentation agenda as well as reporting on and optimizing existing email initiatives
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders, learning and sharing best practices
- Drive operational improvements in the creation, optimization, and measurement of email campaigns
- Prioritize and execute on strategic e-mail needs from stakeholder teams
- Partner with Decision Science team to advance measurement and understanding of impact and incrementality
- Develop a world-class team of email campaign specialists
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats to various cities throughout North America
- As part of our All Hands Support initiative, every week help customers have the best possible experience with the platform
- Salary Negotiable