What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a talented and motivated junior designer to join our growing creative team. This position will report to the senior art director and work closely with the graphic designers, copywriters, marketing team, and front end web developers.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited ToL
- This position will provide graphic design support to the creative team for a variety of marketing assets for our higher-education partners, including brand identity manuals, websites, advertising, emails, presentations, and print collateral.
- Be responsible for the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of our partner brands’ visual standards
- Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems
- Partner with front-end developers and create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess a killer portfolio with a variety of mediums represented
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Have the ability to work collaboratively
- Provide feedback into creative briefs for brand marketing projects.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1-3 years industry experience.
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS suite
- A discerning eye for branding aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail.
- Prefer experience in consumer marketing with high-ticket products and services.
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take art direction.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- Experience working as a designer within an agency is a plus.
- Experience working with sophisticated brands is a plus.
- Experience in higher education is also valuable but not required.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Strong written communication skills (email, IM).
- Calm, flexible and able to work under pressure or with short deadlines.
- Salary negotiable