Kunik partners with employers to provide ongoing and inclusive benefits for working families. Our solution combines coaching and community to equip parents with the practical tools and emotional support they need to integrate family + career. With additional targeted training for managers and firmwide coaching, Kunik takes an integrated approach to support your entire organization.
As a result of the new challenges brought on by COVID we are offering accelerated coaching programs and Pod matching services. Our proprietary Pods matching system connects families to enable them to share child care duties. Kunik supports these Pods with focused resources, coaching, and introductions to local caregivers (if they choose).
Kunik solutions are practical, effective, affordable, and can be implemented quickly.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced sales team member with significant hustle to join our team.
- Achieves sales goals set by CoFounders
- Initiate and close corporate partners through strategized cold outreach and network referrals
- Responsible for all lead follow-up
- Develops employer sales targeting, outreach and execution strategy
- Work closely with co-founders to develop new materials and strategies
- Quickly build familiarity with Pods family applicants and matching criteria
- Ability to use raw data sets to customize matches based on outlined criteria
- Develop relationships with benefits brokers
- Assist with support on strategic partnerships with other providers
- Past experience in B2B sales
- Strong people skills
- Fast, detail oriented work nature
- Self-motivated and directed
- Solution oriented, strong problem solving skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Comfort working in a remote and distributed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative nature
- Excitement around working with a growing community and company
- Enjoy a startup’s speed (with a schedule that allows for a personal life)
- Passionate about the problem we are solving
Nice to have:
- Bonus if you are a parent
- Past experience in family benefits is positive
- Understanding of corporate benefits landscape: health, wellness, perks