We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you’ll build the function from scratch, guide the technical architecture, and design a scalable and reliable infrastructure. Specifically, you’ll:
· Maintain and build upon our existing infrastructure
· Work with product engineers on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services.
· Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, and monitoring
· Manage build machines, version control systems, QA lab (Web and DB servers), bug tracking system and remote test site
· Deploy websites in QA and production environments.
· Debug build and runtime problems.
· Support dev and production environments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
· 7+ years of related experience working as SRE, DevOps Engineer or Production Engineer, SysAdmin, or similar
· Experience in leading and managing a DevOps team
· Experience with AWS, EKS, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticache
· Experience with Terraform or a faster learner that can pick up terraform in a short time
· Familiar with version control, CI/CD, auto-deployment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Can thrive in a fast-paced environment and within a distributed team across multiple time zones
· Legally authorized to work in the United States