We are Medly, a human-centered digital pharmacy and medication delivery service that prioritizes patient well-being. Our vision is a world in which every patient can obtain the healthcare they need at the prices they can afford, regardless of income, lifestyle, language or diagnosis. We live our mission every day by leveraging technology to break down barriers, democratizing and transforming the $450 billion pharmaceutical industry into an accessible tool for improving lives. Visit us online at www.MedlyPharmacy.com.
We are looking to hire an experienced product design leader to deliver a high-quality product experience across all our products and channels.
Your overall mission:
As the Director of Product Design, you’ll lead all product design efforts across the Medly Health enterprise and its subsidiaries. Through your leadership, we’ll create value at each of our customer touch points. You’ll create end-to-end product design that results in differentiated offerings and outcomes for all our customers including patients, doctors, hospitals, manufacturers and insurance companies. Furthermore, you’ll gain and share insights with product, engineering, data science and other stakeholders through an understanding of user personas, pain points, customer journeys and market trends.
What you’ll do:
● Lead the product design team and report into the Head of Product.
● Drive design decisions for internal tools, B2B, consumer web and mobile apps from user experience to copy, checkout flows and funnels.
● Collaborate with the executive team to align product work streams with strategic goals
● Mobilize stakeholders, inspiring by purpose and creating positive customer outcomes
● Evangelize product vision and strategy in the marketplace
● Create opportunities for continuous learning and professional development
● Attract and retain world-class product management and service teams
● Cultivate a high-performing, unified team culture
What you’ll gain:
● Competitive compensation and benefits
● Unlimited room for growth and development
● The ability to make a noticeable impact and improve lives
What you’ll need:
● 6 or more years of experience in product design
● Experience leading product design teams
● Experience working with cross-functional product teams
● Strong technical skills including SQL, Tableau or other business intelligence tools
● Proven track record in human-centered design
● Familiarity with the technical implications of HIPAA compliance and GDPR
● Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
● Digital marketplace knowledge and experience (preferred)
There are no bids yet.
Copyright 2018 Rise