The design team is looking for experienced individuals to help create beautiful and highly functional products for our clients and their users. As a product designer, you’ll be part of the entire project lifecycle from start to finish. Expectations include contributions to all aspects of the design process including research, wireframing/prototyping, and visual design. This is a great role for someone who has had experience with the pace and variety of agency work and wants to continue to grow their skillset within a team based environment. Adaptability, a highly collaborative attitude, and a desire for continued growth is a must.
We are not looking for those with experience that only touches in advertising, branding, campaigns, or marketing. We are a digital product shop, and the ability to fully understand digital product building is paramount to your success.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience bringing digital products to life (ideally in an agency or consulting environment) with 3+ years in a senior role.
- Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to clients. You can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- A strong portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- Extensive prototyping and interaction design experience, ideally with Framer.js and/or Principle.
- Clear and open communication skills. You can articulate feedback to help your teammates become stronger designers.
- Strong ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are.
- Expert knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
Please include a link or attachment with your portfolio when you apply.