We are looking for a Product Design Partner to help with UI work, our app store, across several web properties and with Stacks Token Products(e.g. wallet, liquidity explorer). You’ll be our primary designer and partner with product managers, our executive team, and the engineering team to design elegant, clean and simple products, improve our on-boarding flows, and increase the organization’s consumer base. This role is highly impactful and will play a key role in our success as the easiest way to build and access decentralized apps.
- Collaborate with a variety of partners: Leadership team, product management, engineering, growth, open-source community of engineers, and end-users of our apps.
- Lead design reviews with our team and take responsibility for the design quality of our products.
- Collaborate with our technical team to implement your designs, iterate based on limitations and edge cases, and ensure interaction quality.
- Define and report on key metrics for product success.
- Participate in user testing and product validation research.
- Design and/or development background focused on: Technical platform-products for engineers or consumer apps in major categories such as payments or social.
- History of collaborating with founders, growth, engineers, and customers to advise on product strategy, then lead execution.
- History of implementing design systems for seamless, consistent, and repeatable patterns across a number of different products.
- Passion for working with engineers for delivering high-quality UX/UI in production.
- Advanced writing skills for micro-copy, product marketing materials, and internal communications.
- 8+ years professional experience.
Qualities + Traits
- Experience working on blockchain, decentralized apps, or decentralized identity/storage.
- Multi-solution thinker that can quickly digest complex problems and propose many solutions under different hypotheses.
- Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.