We’re looking for a product expert to manage our product development and release process. You’ll work closely with our CEO, designers, and engineering team to build a great product that over 40,000 creators use to earn a living.
- Work closely with the engineering team to schedule work, plan and organize product backlogs, attend team stand up and retro meetings.
- Work with customer success to ensure documentation is in place for new features and the support team is ready to answer tickets.
- Assist the marketing team with product-focused marketing to get the most adoption and new accounts from each new feature.
- Use data in Amplitude to determine success of a feature and plan product changes to improve specific metrics (e.g. trial to paid conversion rates).
- Manage the beta process for new features before a full rollout.
The right candidate should:
- Have extensive experience in product management at a SaaS company.
- Understand how to use metrics to determine the success of a release and make changes accordingly.
- Understand how to use great onboarding to drive more product engagement.
- Pay attention to details, enjoy schedules and roadmaps, and be very organized.
- Be a great writer to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined to work effectively in a 100% remote company.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, increasing to 4 weeks paid vacation after 1 year on the team
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus for taking 5 consecutive days of vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of sick leave per year, including mental health days
- Up to 6 weeks paid bereavement leave, medical leave and natural disaster leave after 6 months of employment, 2 weeks of each paid leave in your first 6 months
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary caregivers, with flexible scheduling in your child’s first year
- 52% of profits shared with the team
- $2,500 equipment allowance every 2 years
- 401k with a 4% match
- Learning & Development budget of $200 per year
- Yearly conference credit – registration, travel and meals
- The team gathers twice a year for fantastic in-person team retreats
The salary range for this role is $85,000 – $130,000.