Our sales team serves as a trusted advisor for prospects and customers — listening to their needs, clearly explaining what’s possible, and leading training/on-boarding efforts to make sure everyone is successful in the long run. As the first Sales Coach (coach is what we call our managers) your main responsibility will be to empower our current Account Executives to achieve ambitious goals. You’ll also build upon our processes already in place in order to serve the business without sacrificing a memorable customer experience.
- You’ll proactively seek opportunities to provide support, guidance, and training to your team of 4-6 Account Executives.
- You’ll help your team improve their sales tactics by aligning them with their individual and team sales goals. With continuous improvement in mind, you will implement a system of processes that will impact your team’s overall productivity and efficiency.
- You will organize and lead monthly team meetings with a focus on key opportunities and areas for improvement. You will use your time with the team to foster a positive, thoughtful, and winning culture that thrives on teamwork, healthy competition, and strong commitment to accountability.
- You’ll document your team’s weekly performance and forecasting and will report these findings to your team. You will also share pertinent information around the development and iteration of the Go-to-Market strategy with members of the Leadership Team.
- You’ll partner with People Ops to proactively source and hire the best talent, placing high priority on diversity & inclusion as a requirement to building a high performing and motivated team.
- You will define, implement, and improve our sales tactics to be more metrics-driven and goal-oriented. You will help ensure the team has clarity around their goals and KPIs by actively working with them to understand areas for improvement and connecting the dots between operational metrics and long-term performance.
- You will provide input, feedback, and ideas to influence product priorities and marketing campaigns.
- You’ve successfully managed an inside sales team in a SaaS environment, ideally focused on SMB & Mid-market ($3-20K ACV).
- You are passionate about a consultative sales approach and have a demonstrable history of coaching sales teams throughout that process, but you also understand when to apply a more transactional approach.
- You make data driven decisions. You have experience tracking funnel metrics, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to improve those metrics.
- You are a master communicator who is well-versed in active listening. You use these skills to help you excel in your own role but also to lead by example, creating a team of strong communicators.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills and thrive in high growth and evolving environments.
- You love processes but operate with enough flexibility to know when a process needs to evolve. This is a key trait we’re looking for as we want somebody who is ready to help us evolve & grow and not just manage existing processes.