BounceX is seeking an experienced product manager to be responsible for our product suite and capabilities.
This position has high visibility and potential for impact throughout the organization. You’ll work closely with multiple teams at BounceX to build and release software that is differentiated in terms of features, and uniquely positioned to drive major value for both internal and external customers.
Overall Role & Responsibilities
- Support product strategy, planning, and roadmap for BounceX products
- Bring products to market by gathering requirements from stakeholders, scoping features with engineering teams, and defining/measuring success KPIs for all stages of product launch
- Work with senior management to scope and prioritize product efforts that support a wide range of business needs
Skills & Competencies
- Understand how to translate complex requirements and product features between various parties – business, engineering, data science, data analytics
- Have a strong technical background in internet technologies. Enjoy in-depth discussions with engineers when scoping features to fully understand the tradeoffs between different options
- Experience developing software according to Agile methodologies. Able to continuously increase engineering velocity by refining team priorities and processes.
- Experience working with a technical/infrastructural / data-driven product preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years working in a product development or related role at a high-growth SaaS organization
- MarTech/AdTech and SaaS experience a plus
- Technical background a plus