About The Company
We believe that the best new companies are distributed. Our headquarters are in Halifax, Canada and about a quarter of our team is there, with others living all over North America.
- flexible working hours
- 15 days of vacation your first year that you will be encouraged to use
- statutory/federal holidays, plus the whole company takes the last week of the year off
- yearly professional development allowance of $2,000 towards education, training, conferences, or any education tool that helps your career
- excellent health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family that starts on your first day of work
- health and wellness allowance
- home office allowance for remote workers
- up to 16 weeks fully paid maternity or paternity leave after one year, with additional 8 weeks of unpaid leave if necessary
- use of a laptop, large monitor, and equipment for everyone, remote or at our office
We care about our code of conduct and ask all of our employees to abide by it.
About the Job
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are an experienced marketer who will be a subject matter expert in cloud native space. Working across the company with engineering, product, design, and our partners. You will own messaging, strategies, tactics, plans and execution of projects. You will lead and give guidance to the product marketing team.
You must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global launch plans that bring relevant products to market. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- Encourage and motivate the team to contribute to goals and objectives
- Have a great knowledge of the cloud services ecosystem
- Develop market insights and identify growth opportunities through quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborate with Product Management to help shape our product roadmap, define business models and develop strategies for new product and feature launches
- 4+ years experience in a Product Marketing role in Developer Services, a High-tech company, or related fields
- Familiarity with at least one programming language
- Extensive experience creating compelling content
- Experience conducting market research and developing user personas
- Experience designing and managing cross-functional projects and programs
- MBA a plus
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience speaking to large technical audiences
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and the command-line