In this role, you will be responsible for getting more people to shop for groceries using the app.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Oversee SEO link building strategy and execution and growing traffic to the website
- Self generate links by promoting excellent internal content to your own blogging, social media and journalist networks or leveraging networks of internal teams
- Manage and evaluate external link building vendors. Work with internal partnership and brands teams to get links from retailers, brands and press
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of all link building activities
- Work with social media teams to Identify and engage social media influencers – communities, brands and publishers.
- Engage internal subject matter experts to become occasional content contributors and moderators to generate link worthy content
- Working with SEO content manager to develop a planned editorial calendar as well publishing on the fly. Proven experience executing on time whilst facing all levels of challenge
- Explain SEO traffic patterns and understand all search engine algorithm changes
- Monitoring SEO trends and staying current with latest SEO technologies
- Prioritize initiatives with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year in SEO or 4+ years in Marketing, Online Marketing, Public Relations, Community Management, Journalism, Social Media or related fields
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships both internally and externally. Must be a people person and be happy to lead other groups at times through expertise
- A good mix of analytical rigor, strategic thinker and wondrous creativity
- Understanding the corporate sensitivities that content and link building can create and be able to spot and avoid common mistakes / pitfalls. Demonstrated good judgment in external communications
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude. A problem solver able to work autonomously. Comfortable with strategic planning as well as implementing the details
- Ability to run backlink analysis reports and use tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz etc
- Nice to have: An excellent self cultivated network or industry contacts with large networks that you can leverage. Experience communicating with influential and active niche bloggers and community members including the ability to moderate, guide and stimulate conversations
- Apply now: https://instacart.careers/job/?id=2165166