- Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in our products and services throughout the end to end customer life-cycle. The TSM manages the account and it is the customer’s advocate.
- Acts as single point of contact for all support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers’ environment
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the customer and support teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- Requires a general understanding of and technical competence in both client technologies and data center technologies. A working knowledge in at least one of the following: Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking is essential
- Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness to provide meaningful data-driven discussions with customers and leaders
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior Executive to CxO-level personnel.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking.
- IT business process certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 4+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- 4+ years IT infrastructure deployment experience
- 4+ years IT project management experience utilizing an accredited framework
- 4+ years vendor and maintenance management experience
- 4+ years data center management experience
- Project/Program Management and/or Consulting Experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.