The Qi is looking to hire a Sales Rockstar to join our small but mighty team!
You The Rockstar
You love flowers. You’re a fast learner, have a can do attitude, with great attention to details. You’re passionate about holistic wellness. You find joy in helping others and genuinely believe in The Qi’s mission – beautiful joyful wellness for all through the power of flowers. You’re organized, reliable and persistent. You take the work seriously, but not yourself.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new retail partners and maximizing the reach of our products in on-premise + online accounts through effective pitching and closing, as well as management of existing accounts. Coordinating with the team, you are responsible for the selling, merchandising and training of the on-premise sales and serving teams, including the education of all staff in our brand language, history, benefits, and recipes. You are comfortable in a fast paced environment. You understand the importance of relationship building and that it requires empathy, understanding of our partners’ pain points, strategic sales ability, deep knowledge of our brand and product, and exceptional interpersonal skills. The role will work directly with the Founder/CEO.
- Develop long lasting relationship between The Qi and new retail partners
- Research and pitch new accounts and new placements leading to successful sales & distribution
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in owned region
- Assist in the development of on-premise training materials
- Onboard all new on-premise accounts and train/educate on-premise staff
- Work closely with the team to ensure a coordinated approach to customer experience
- Ensure seamless order entry processes, payment and great customer service
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on company pricing and product programming
- Work closely with the team to ensure a coordinated approach to fulfillment and inventory management
- Handle customer inquiries regarding payment, delivery, product information and other inquiries
- Organize customer feedback for the development process of products or updates to existing products
2+ years of sales experience in the CPG industry
Direct calling, emailing and selling experience
Deep passion for wellness and sales leadership experience with start-up and/or small companies
Self starter and comfortable working remote
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and great negotiation skills